Newbie Ultramonkey3 help required in debian sarge

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Newbie Ultramonkey3 help required in debian sarge
From: gg gg234 <ggs234@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:49:36 +0000
Hi,

 I am new to this ultramonkey software and  We need to implement this
for our webservers because we need highavailability and loadbalancing.

 Presently oursetup

2 webservers with 1 physical networkcard and 3 virtual ip address configured
presently we are running webserver and FTP server in these two machines.

Now we need to configure the ultramonkey as how to go about this?

I think i understand something and confused what i understand was

we need minimum of 4 nodes i.e two real servers and 2 directors

now we have already setup ipaddress in real servers and in 2 directors
we will assign one physical
card network address after this i think i am getting confused.I think
next we need to configure virtual ip
address in 2 directors this is for NAT.Is it correct or i am missing
something.If i am wrong please help me how to configure this.I am very
much interested in this technology.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards