Re: clock constantly out of sync

Subject: Re: clock constantly out of sync
From: "Leon Keijser" <errtu@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:30:29 +0100 (MET)
> What kernel are the guests running? Is HT enabled? What's your host's
> hardware configuration?

2.6.13-gentoo-r3

HT not enabled, since i've assigned only 1 cpu for the guest OS

12Gb RAM,  assigned 512mb to guests

> heartbeat is intelligent, so no worries there.

Yeah, heartbeat tells me not to worry once every day, but still :) thanks

> heartbeat might work just fine, however LVS could have timer related
> issues for templates, but this is unverified. Not having a correct time
> is always an issue, not only for the most obvious applications. Time is
> a complicated but crucial matter, so I suggest that you also take it up
> with VMWare. Since you bought ESX, you also have a special support
> contract, I reckon ... at least we do.

Will do!

> HTH and regards,
> Roberto Nibali, ratz

Thanks. Kind regards,

Léon

--
Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,
DSL-Flatrate für nur 4,99 Euro/Monat*  http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl