Re: outbound nat problem

Subject: Re: outbound nat problem
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 05:38:58 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Joseph Mack NA3T wrote:

On Wed, 7 Dec 2005, Rob Ruth wrote:

I didn't know I referred to VIP as something else.

When connecting via ftp to the VIP from a client on the same subent w/ ip_vs_ftp enable I get the passive mode message displaying the RIP and no directory listing (long stall and eventual timeout).

you're only getting one port.

Mark de Vries isn't having this problem. He's using a 2.6 kernel though (I think)

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!