Re: outbound nat problem

Subject: Re: outbound nat problem
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 08:29:38 -0800 (PST)
On Thu, 8 Dec 2005, Graeme Fowler wrote:

On Thu 08 Dec 2005 13:38:58 GMT , Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mark de Vries isn't having this problem. He's using a 2.6
kernel though (I think)

...neither am I, and I'm using 2.6 too.

However I think one fundamentally different thing between this setup and mine (and Mark's, and many others out here in the wild) is that Rob's system has NAT (port forwarding, inbound NAT, DNAT, call it what you will) in front of his director.

I had tried to sort that out by asking him to separate the LVS from the firewall. I assumed his reply was only about the LVS.

generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml Homepage http://www.austintek.com/ It's GNU/Linux!