Re: Samba Clustering

Subject: Re: Samba Clustering
From: "Todd" <tfranklin47@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 12:47:03 -0400
Thanks for the quick feedback! True....I do have dual NICs installed on each node....i checked the man pages for smbd and nmbd...but I didn't see the smbd switch to which you are referring. If I use the proposed switch..will it hinder browsing on Windows client? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Siim Põder" <windo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To: "LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list." <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>