all clients disconnect on failover

Subject: all clients disconnect on failover
From: "Sebastian Vieira" <sebvieira@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:52:47 +0200
Hi,

I'm using LVS 1.2.1 in combination with Heartbeat v2.0.7 and ldirectord
v1.77.2.39. When i do a manual failover (stopping heartbeat on the primary
node) almost all connections get transferred perfectly to the backup node.
But when i have an unexpected failover (eg: i yank the powercord from the
active node) all clients are disconnected.  I've played with all the
settings concerting keepalive/warntime/deadtime and have brought it down to
the absolute minimum:   keepalive 30ms / warntime 75ms / deadtime 100ms.
Anything lower than dead will result in alot of errors from heartbeat. The
connections are simple telnet ones. I've ran out of ideas :(

Anyone with a bright idea?

Thanks, and kind regards,

Sebastian