Re: Problems with IPVS

Subject: Re: Problems with IPVS
From: "Mindaugas" <mind@xxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 15:57:17 +0300
Web clients are Sony Ericsson phones so I cannot upgrade all of them. :)

Do you know if this is a problem with the phone or ipvs (does it work with a regular client)?

Phone. It works with phones from other vendors (e.g. Nokia). But as I noted below phones works with DNAT.

And as you understand it is impossible to fix all Sony Ericsson phones out there. :)

9. phone once more sends ACK packet acknowledging packet 2 (duplicate of packet 3);
10. and one more dupe of packet 3;
11.-14. proxy repeats packet 6. 4 times.

The problem is that LVS does not pass packets 11. to 14. to phone. Why?

this is out of my league sorry

 Who could I report this bug then? I mean ipvs team of course :).

 Mindaugas