Re: Localnode Connection Sync problem.

To: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Localnode Connection Sync problem.
From: Sal Tepedino <stepedino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 09:36:29 -0400
On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 10:38 +0900, Simon Horman wrote:
> > And do you have any ideas as to why my failover is not happening
> > properly?
>
> Not at this stage :(

Ok. Let me add another wrinkle to the mystery:

As I've said before, connections to the master's ssh are dropped when
the master fails the director to the backup, but connections to the
backup's ssh continue. The oddity is that any established connections to
the backup will continue even after the backup fails back to the master.

So: Any connections that are established to what is, at the time, the
master, fail. But any connections to what is, at that time, the backup
will continue and survive multiple failures back and forth. Very odd.

--
Sal Tepedino <stepedino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>