Re: [lvs-users] Some users slow loading..

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Some users slow loading..
From: "Dan Baughman" <dan.baughman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 09:17:13 -0600
Just to follow up on this, the packet loss appeared to be an unrelated
issue.  If I connect directly to a realserver, the page loads fairly fast.
If I connect through the loadbalancer ( and get the same real server) I see
a lot of tcp retranmissions and such (as sniffed from the real server). I
can't figure it out.  The delays appear to be from the RTO (retrans
timeout). I saw a patch from miccy soft about the mtu discovery and have
installed, I also tried disabling mtu discovery.

Is lvs-nat "more compatible"?