[lvs-users] lvs didn't loadbalance properly when persistent mode is on

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] lvs didn't loadbalance properly when persistent mode is on
From: dbspace <dbspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 12:26:12 -0800 (PST)
I have setup lvs-dr using ultramonkey to spread traffic to 2 http server, the
problem that I have is that in the ldirectord.cf if I have persistent
attributes then all the traffic will only go to one http server, but if I
remove the persistent attributes then the traffic will go to both http
server, but this is not the behaviour I want. Does any one have similar
problem? I am using RHEL5 as my OS, runing
heartbeat-2.1.3-3.el5.centos.x86_64.rpm and the same version for ldirectord.

thanks,