[lvs-users] Problems with persistent connections

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Problems with persistent connections
From: Adriano Moura Macedo <carnificated@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 15:44:57 +0000
Hi Folks, firstly sorry for my poor english, rsrsrs. I'm having the following
problem: I have six web servers and two machines as balanceadores load (a
master and backup). I have some web applications that when are used have the
following problem, when users logon they are redirected to the screen logon.
This is because the new requests are redirected to other servers that has no
history of the sessions of users, then I added the attribute "persistent = 300"
 (tested with other major and minor TIMES), solving this problem but creating
another:the home page does not load, someone knows how to solve?

PS.:  Follows the guidelines from site:
http://www.howtoforge.com/high_availability_loadbalanced_apache_cluster

virtual=192.168.6.240:80        real=192.168.6.2:80->192.168.6.7:80 gate
fallback=127.0.0.1:80 gate        service=http        request="index.html"
  receive="Test Page"        scheduler=rr (tested with other algorithms)
persistent=600        netmask=255.255.255.255        protocol=tcp
checktype=negotiate

Adriano Moura Macedo
Cansado de espaço para só 50 fotos? Conheça o Spaces, o site de relacionamentos
com até 6,000 fotos!
http://www.amigosdomessenger.com.br