Re: [lvs-users] Are LVS / ldirectord Multithreaded?

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Are LVS / ldirectord Multithreaded?
Cc: Simon Horman <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robinson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 03:42:11 -0800
> fork = yes

That seems well worth a try. I made the change to ldirectord.cf and expected to
see a bunch of new processes spawned, but after a while nothing happened. I
have autoreload=yes. Is this a configuration parameter that only gets read at
startup? I can try restarting the ldirectord service, but not until tonight.

Disclaimer - November 2, 2008
solely for LinuxVirtualServer.org users mailing list.,LinuxVirtualServer.org
users mailing list.,Simon Horman. If you are not the named addressee you should
not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions
presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent
those of . Warning: Although  has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.