Re: [lvs-users] LVS-NAT only works when tcpdump runs on director

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS-NAT only works when tcpdump runs on director
From: Partica Cristian <partysoft@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 15:56:56 -0300
frankly i never succeeded into configuring LVS to work with NAT, only with
DR, which in your case i think will work better as you have no router
between your machines and is more recomended. However it is weird that if
tcpdump runs then LVS starts to work, as it has nothing to do with it. Try
migrating to DR instead see how it goes, you can find plenty of tutorials on
google depending on your linux distro.