[lvs-users] Firewall clustering

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lvs-users] Firewall clustering
From: CeR <cer.inet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 21:28:51 +0200
Hi there!

I'm looking for some info about building firewall cluster active/active with
load balancing.
I previous worked with corosync+pacemaker+conntrack to get an active/passive
cluster (without load balancing).

Now, that I've started searching for documentation regarding load balancing
I just find LVS stuff, so here I am.

I wonder if someone can give me some clues about where or when or how LVS
get along and/or works with pacemaker's stuff.

Regards!

--
/* Arturo Borrero Gonzalez || cer.inet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx */
/* Use debian gnu/linux! Best OS ever! */