[lvs-users] 200K to 400K Http requests per second

Subject: [lvs-users] 200K to 400K Http requests per second
From: Rinaldo Digiorgio <digitalrinaldo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 13:56:39 -0500
Hi,

I am new to this alias. I have been looking at various load balancer
configurations, Zeus, HA Proxy, Balance/NG and AWS to determine if there is
some solution that gives me 400K small requests per second say a get of an
index page with the possibility of routing the response directly to the user.
Has anyone come close with some of the faster Linux boxes with 10GE cards?  I
can get 100K requests with HA proxy and was unable to get Balance/NG
configured, it has a very odd configuration file where they reverse the
meanings of words and expect users to be able to deal with it.  I guess I am
just asking for any numbers that anyone can share on what rates they have
achieved.

Thanks for the time.