Re: load balanced http servers

To: J Saunders <jsaunders@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: load balanced http servers
Cc: Gabriel Neagoe <Gabriel.Neagoe@xxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: tc lewis <tim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
doesn't coda require authentication from each uid trying to access the
shared directory structure?  that could pose a problem to webservers with
hundreds or thousands of sites that utilize cgi scripts via suexec and
other things that run as varying uids as opposed to 1 uid (the webserver
itself).  maybe i'm wrong on that, however.  =)

comments?

-tcl.