Re: TurboLinux cluster

To: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: TurboLinux cluster
Cc: Linux Virtual Servers Mailling List <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Michael Sparks <michael.sparks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:39:43 +0100 (BST)
On Thu, 28 Oct 1999, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
[snip]
> If you want to check out just the server code for yourself, I made it
> available as ftp://ftp.teuto.net/pub/devel/lmb/cluster-kernel-4.0.4.tgz so you
> don't have to grab the entire 17MB srpm.

Looking through the slashdot stuff, there's also a copy at
  http://www.turbolinux.com/~choltje/cluster-kernel-4.0.5-19991009.tgz

I haven't compiled it up though, since I'm perfectly happy with the LVS
stuff I've already played with, and almost finished initial trials of. The
fact that they felt the need to rewrite something, but copy the overall
design of something else, and then make it GPL'd as well strikes me as
wholly bizarre.

Michael.
--
National & Local Web Cache Support        R: G117
Manchester Computing                      T: 0161 275 7195