Re: Using SSL for session persistance

To: Fredrik Öhrström <foh@xxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Using SSL for session persistance
From: Jeremy Johnson <jjohnson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 06:15:47 +0100
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/persistence.html

Use the -p option with ipvsadm for persistence..... This should handle server affinity for about 98% of all customers

-p, --persistent [timeout]
Persistent port. If this switch is specified, multiple requests from a client are redirected to the same server each time (the one selected for the first request). The timeout of persistent sessions can be specified by the values in seconds, the default is 300 seconds. Use this option to solve problems with cookies, SSL, or FTP with
l             tunneling or direct routing.

Good Luck,
Jeremy Johnson