an alternative to coda and RAID for mirroring under LVS

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: an alternative to coda and RAID for mirroring under LVS
From: "Madhav" <msp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 15:32:11 +0530
Hi all,

I have setup telenet,ftpand HTTP under LVS with heartbeat mon and coda. I
have installed qmail also. But it is not under coda. Yesterday I have asked
whether I can install qmail under coda and people told me that sharing queue
may not be of any use but one can share Maildir(put it under coda). But I
couldn't do even that(putting maildir under coda) also because coda is
changing the group id every time something is wriiten into a file, which is
forcing the qmail to defer the mail delivery.
    So I was wondering whether is there any other way of doing mirroring of
data apart from coda or RAID because we decided against going for them. Hope
atleast someone has  some advice or some pointer for me regarding this.
Ofcourse I put this query under HA mailing list, but I didnot get any
response.

Thanks in advance,
Madhav