UDP load balancing problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: UDP load balancing problem
From: Wayne <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:44:16 -0700
We are currently testing a UDP load balancing
situation and experienced some issue.  The
problem appears that the load is oscillating when
the load is high.  If sampling at longer time range
the load seems balanced, but when sampling
in fine time interval, we see one server getting
over 100 use per second, while two other servers
only get about 50 use per second.  The use count is
taking from the servers behind the LVS box.

What could be the problem for causing this? Not
enough memory/CPU/?