lvs file servers

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: lvs file servers
From: "Tim Maier" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 08:44:10 -0700
Hello,

Does anyone know if lvs is able to perform load balancing for other operating systems?  I am looking into a file and print clustering solution.  Would it be possible to have lvs servers load balance for several NT servers?  I realize all of the services could be handled on a Linux platform, but my employer does not realize that fact, so I am looking for a solution that provides better fault tolerance and scalability for NT.  Forgive me for bringing up Microsoft products on this list, but while I think Linux is an excellent OS, fixing NT servers pays my rent.

Any insight would be appreciated,

Tim