Re: Piranha configuration issue? Two boxes needed to actuallystart ser

To: Keith Barrett <kbarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Piranha configuration issue? Two boxes needed to actuallystart services?
Cc: Ed Crotty <ecrotty@xxxxxxxxxxx>, lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Jeremy Hansen <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 17:13:55 -0400 (EDT)
I for one am very interested in what RH has planned.  For a long time now
I've suspected some very good things to come out of RH in this realm
mainly because it's the hot topic and also because of the team of
developers that RH has.

So...heh, when those details become available, please pass them on!

-jeremy

--

http://www.xxedgexx.com | jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxx