Re: how linux virtual server identify the connection?

To: "Kilmer Yang" <yangqi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: how linux virtual server identify the connection?
From: "Peter Martin" <p.martin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 11:28:25 +0100
Take a look at the web site www.linuxvirtualserver.org/persistence.html

This should explaine it to you.

Regards

Peter Martin
Computer Operations Manager
Initial Electronic Security
t. 01254 688794
f. 01254 267549
e. p.martin@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kilmer Yang" <yangqi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 11:17 AM

> Help:
>         I plan to install the Linux Virtual Server for web. but I don't
know if the Linux Virtual Server could keep the same session going to the
same real server. we use the session to track the user so we need the
service will not interrupt for the load balancing of Linux Virtual Server.
If Linux Virtual Server can not . what else can?
>          By the way, who can tell me how Linux Virtual Server identify the
same connection. is it done by user's IP?