Re: How to config LVS:Jobs that coming from same client

To: <shijx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: How to config LVS:Jobs that coming from same client
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Ted Pavlic" <tpavlic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 01:55:09 -0400
This is called persistence.

Read in the howto about PCC and PPC (basically about "persistence"). You
should find that it is very possible (and very easy) to configure your LVS
in such a manner that it will connect each client to the SAME real server
given that that client has not been "idle" for a given amount of time (which
is configurable).

All the best --
Ted