Letters from Ottawa 22 Jul

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Letters from Ottawa 22 Jul
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 09:42:15 -0400 (EDT)
There's a posting on the message board at the conference something like

" I was wearing my tux T-shirt and jeans and was stopped by this beautiful
girl who asked me to save her from the marauding (someone or other).  I
did this with my beowulf and duct tape. We started a Linux company and
made a packet on the IPO. We got married, and had our faces on the cover
of Newsweek, and I've donated millions to starving children in Ghana, but
I haven't been mentioned in Slashdot yet. What gives?"

Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx