Re: ipvs 0.9.15 available

To: "Joseph Mack" <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipvs 0.9.15 available
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michael McConnell" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:29:06 -0700
Hey Jospeh, I got to say I really appreciate you taking the time to write
that howto it has helped me a great deal, though I still havn't achieved
success )-: hehe

Is it more difficult to setup LVS to do HTTP, than it is to setup telnet?

What happens is I see this

IP Virtual Server serion 0.9.15 (size=4096)
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
    -> RemoteAddress:Port     Forward Wight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP yoggy.vocalcommerce.com:www wlc
     -> 192.168.10.101:www     Route 1    0   1

The InActConn gets flagged at 1 when I try to connect to the director from a
CIP, yet I'm unable to get anything through the connection...

Ideas?

Anyhow i'm gonna try getting it going with telnet, and see if that works

Thanks in advance for any advice.