Re: I have always the same problem, i cannot understand why...

To: Mailing Manager <mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I have always the same problem, i cannot understand why...
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Joseph Mack <mack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:50:21 -0400 (EDT)
On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, Mailing Manager wrote:

> I know tha it is not a problme of routing, because every real serve ron the
> prodnet can easily reach the intranet without masuerading,

this is a problem. With NAT you must not be able to connect directly to
the real-servers, all connections must go via the director.

The HOWTO explains this more.

If you're still stuck, next time send the ifconfig, netstat -rn for
client,director and real-server, and the output of ipvsadm

Joseph Mack mack@xxxxxxxxxxx