Re: problems under "load"...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: problems under "load"...
From: Laurent Lefoll <Laurent.Lefoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 16:22:33 +0100
So, just to be sure I understand everything, I can have a total 40960 entries
(default value or depending on the amount of memory ?) but only 4096 to any
external service. I suppose it's the same for TCP ? When you say 40960 total
entries, is it only for one protocol (so 40960 UDP + 40960 TCP) or is it for
both protocol ?
I agree that in my case an internal DNS will be the best solution and I plan to
do that, but in the case I would like to play whith these values, do I need to
look in the source code, or is there a way to tune them "dynamically" ?

Are there some documents or links which could have answered these questions ?

Best Regards,
Laurent LE FOLL