Re: Problem with RR scheduling method?

To: Thomas.Proell@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problem with RR scheduling method?
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Lorn Kay" <lorn_kay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 18:27:23 GMT

I guess I should have said that I can force a connection to either server by simply removing the other one from the ipvsadm hashed routing table.

My ipchains is very big and ugly, I've tried to just pull out this relevant part:

Chain input (policy DENY):
target     prot opt     source                destination           ports

<snip>
- tcp ------ 0.0.0.0/0 200.100.100.31 * -> 80 - tcp ------ 0.0.0.0/0 200.100.100.31 * -> 443

ACCEPT tcp ------ 0.0.0.0/0 200.100.100.31 1024:6553 -> 80 ACCEPT tcp ------ 0.0.0.0/0 200.100.100.31 1024:65535 -> 443

<snip>

(Where "200.100.100.31" would be the VIP I'm using for the FWMARK 3). (This isn't really my VIP).

The routing table for the director would look like this

Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface 0.0.0.0 200.100.100.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth1

--K