NAT & Direct Routing on the same LVS

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NAT & Direct Routing on the same LVS
From: "Michael McConnell" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 11:25:06 -0800
Currently I am running 4 machines,

2 x Primary and Backup LVS performing LVS_NAT
2 x Primary and Backup LVS performing LVS_Directing Routing

The NAT system has approximately 60 Virtual Services running behind it. The
LVS_Direct Routing has only about 5 services running behind it. I would like
to attempt configuring the LVS Director to allow both LVS_NAT and LVS_Direct
Routing.

Has anyone had any luck configuring a LVS Director to do both Nat and Direct
Routing?

If so i'm eager to hear about your experiences before I jump into
reconfiguring our Production server with both (-:

Thanks

Michael McConnell
michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Senior Network Engineer
VocalScape Communications Inc.
http://www.vocalscape.com/
--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl