Re: Oddity building LBLC

To: Martin Hamilton <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Oddity building LBLC
Cc: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 22:59:31 +0000 (GMT)
        Hello,

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000, Martin Hamilton wrote:

> Hi folks - I wasn't able to get the LBLC code to compile (as a module,
> FWIW) against a 2.2.17 kernel patched with ReiserFS 3.5.27 on a RedHat
> 6.2 box.  Making the changes below lets it compile, but as a newbie
> kernel hacker I'm not sure whether this is horribly broken :-)

        After so many discussions for the proxy servers and so many
web proxy gurus voting for such scheduler it seems you are the first
LBLC user who tried to compile this scheduler :)

        I assume Wensong tried this scheduler on UP, so you are the first
who enabled the SMP option. There is a very big chance LBLC to work
on SMP with your patch :)

> Cheers,
>
> Martin

Regards