Cluster gui monitor

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Cluster gui monitor
From: "Alex" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 16 Nov 2000 16:01:30 -0300
Hello,

We have a small LVS cluster of 9 Linux servers. I took a look at this
monitoring tool and found it very interesting. I also noted that there are
other cluster management tools around.

Just wanted to get an idea if any particular one is recommended.

What we are looking for is monitoring of the cluster machines, not control of
the LVS. For control of the LVS we are working on a simple Perl curses program
that does this. (We will be sending it in about a week to LVS for those who
want to try it out.)

Any opinions or recommendations are very welcome.

Many thanks,
Alex