Failover only?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Failover only?
From: Xavier Mertens <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:58:22 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

For a few services, I've the following config:

UDP  radius-vs:rad-acct rr
  -> radius2:rad-acct Route   65535  0          0
  -> radius1:rad-acct Route   1      0          1

I would like to use "radius2" only as backup in case of "radius1" failure.
I add/remove the nodes via a monitoring job.

But, even if there is no problem on "radius1", sometimes, it switches to
"radius2"... any idea? fix?

Xavier Mertens      &Wanadoo Belgium  "Contrary to popular belief, Unix is
NOC Manager         a subsidiary of   userfriendly. It just happens to be
XM1-6BONE XM3-RIPE  France Telecom    selective about who it makes friends with"