Re: LVS-HOWTO-1.4 is out

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS-HOWTO-1.4 is out
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:10:01 -0400
Alexandre CASSEN wrote:

> Hello,
>
> What about building a pdf file with full index

can I do that in linux with GNU/opensource tools?

I like having the HOWTO in an ascii format, so
it can be passed around easily and only needs
normal tools to view. I guess acroread/xpdf
is common enough that pdf can be thought of
as a common format. What are the Linux Documentation
Project's views on pdf?

> If you want picture on LVS topology I can create some (like the one present
> into the keepalived pdf file).

pictures would be a good idea - it has been too far
over the other side of the horizon for me to consider
putting it on a todo list. Do you have suggestions as to
which part(s) should have images first and how the text
could be changed to fit in with images? Would they
be gif/png?