Re: WLC connections

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: WLC connections
From: Lars Marowsky-Bree <lmb@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 16:39:10 +0200
On 2001-05-30T15:35:12,
   Stuart Fox <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Stuart, please try to trim the postings you are replying to to the relevant
parts, makes it a lot easier to read ;-)

> Unfortunatley the realservers all different specs(bought as and when
> needed), some have >ram <cpu the newer ones tend to have <ram >cpu.  As i
> understand it WLC read my initial weight the dynamically changes it
> dependant on load.

No. WLC is a weighting method, which operates on the weights you give it. Ie,
a user space application is responsible for adjusting the weights as required,
by default the weights don't change at all.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb@xxxxxxx>

--
Perfection is our goal, excellence will be tolerated. -- J. Yahl