Re: WLC connections

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stuart@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: WLC connections
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 10:46:19 -0400
Stuart Fox wrote:

> Im no programmer but surely it wouldnt be that difficult to use a combo
> of the uptime and free commands instead of just uptime.

quite true. However since this is a cooperative effort of
people writing GPL'ed code, the code we get is whatever people
feel like writing. No-one has found this important enough for them
to sit down and write this code. I assume people have managed to get
by with fiddling the weights till the throughput looks about
balanced and they leave it at that.