ldirectord/fwmarks

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ldirectord/fwmarks
From: Oktay Akbal <oktay.akbal@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 14:04:10 +0200 (CEST)
Hello !

As I found in the Archives using ldirectord with fwmarks
for persistent linked services (e.g. http and https) works, when
using a dummy port for real-servers (e.g. 80).
Shouldn't this be corrected to reflect the examples
in the Howto where port 0 is used or port is omitted
completly ? I think this is a bit confusing as it does
not seems to be documented in the current ldirectord, but I might
have overlooked it.

As a quick workaround I changed the getservbyname only
to be executed if port!=0, but omitting the Port complety
should by done too.

What do you think ?

Oktay Akbal