RE: rc.lvs_nat errors

To: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: rc.lvs_nat errors
From: "Lizambri, Todd" <tlizambri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:38:28 -0500
Thanks for all your help over the past week getting things ironed out.
Here is the iptables command I used to solve the problem and enable
connections to be initiated from my realservers (reverse NAT from
realserver through the director to the outside world).

/sbin/iptables  -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s 192.168.1.0/24 -j MASQUERADE

where 192.168.1.0 is my private network of my DIP/realservers.