Re: ldirectord configuration

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ldirectord configuration
From: Matthew Hollander <mah18@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:48:11 +0500 (GMT-5)
OK, I sort of have ldirectord working with this new configuration file:

virtual=192.168.0.40:80
        real=web1:80 gate 5
        real=web2:80 gate 5
        service=http
        request="/.testpage"
        receive="test page"
        scheduler=rr
        protocol=tcp

It accurately detects if http is running on my real servers and will
update ipvsadm when a real server goes down or up.

However, although the output of output of ipvsadm looks correct my load
balancing does not work anymore (I can't connect to my VIP).

Here is the output of ipvsadm:
[root@director1 conf]# ipvsadm
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port             Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  lvs:http rr
  -> web2:http                      Route   1      0          0
  -> web1:http                      Route   1      0          0

Any reason why load balancing stopped?  How can I debug this?

Thanks,

Matt