Re: Can LVS do this?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can LVS do this?
From: <lvs-list-spam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:23:35 -0600 (CST)
whats that, are you generating too much traffic to your new spiffy
doing-too-much-work dns server to support your new spiffy geographically
distributed lvs systems?

no problem.

just run a bank of dns servers behind an lvs implementation to distribute
the load.

whats that?  sometimes your dns servers perform slowly because your isp
sometimes has bandwidth issues so you want to geographically distrute your
dns servers?

no problem.

just run a set of dns servers behind a...

heh.

sorry.  couldn't resist.

<drew>