Re: Pre-packaged, ready-to-use?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pre-packaged, ready-to-use?
From: PB <peterbaitz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 19:06:15 -0700 (PDT)
If you can use NAT Routing  (which is just fine for
most purposes and loads) then check PB's NUTSHELL
HOWTO setup Red Hat's Piranha/LVS (FOR FREE) on Red
Hat Linux 7.2 kernel 2.4.9-31.
http://peterbaitz.com/lvs.html

I currently have two of them running, one of them for
a couple months load balancing two Webmail + Sendmail
services/servers.

Again, this is completely FREE - you download Piranha
RPM's free, install it on RHL 7.2 FREE.

Peter