connection wierdness

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: connection wierdness
From: "Ben" <bench@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:51:41 -0700
We're developing a server which we would like to place behind an LVS machine for automatic failover, and we're noticing some wierd problems with our clients disconnecting. In trying to figure out why, I'm seeing that connections which should be up (but seem to have been dropped, according to our clients and server) are listed in /proc/net/ip_conntrack, but not /proc/net/ip_vs_conn. I was under the impression that all lvs-managed connections lived in latter and not the former, but is that not the case?