Re: LVS realserver connection problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS realserver connection problem
From: mixo <mixo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 08:24:38 +0200
I had a similar problem. In my case the director ona the real server were on
2 networks, 1 public and 1 private. As soon at I removed the real server
from the public network, and making sure that the was only one gateway
(which was to the private network) I started getting responses from the real
server. (the real server is now only  the one private network)

Al Kwiatkowski wrote:

Hello.  I'm having problems trying to set up an LVS system.  It seems that
TCP packets to the real servers aren't given a response.

First off, here's my setup: