Reports Stats etc.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Reports Stats etc.
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm.turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:30:40 +0100

I'm writting a PHP based front end to LVS/Heartbeat/Ldirectord..
Mainly to make life easier for myself, but I'll release it under GPL
when I'm finished.

My directors are always pestering me to find out how many people are
hitting the site.. ipvsadm -L etc...

Any sugestions how I could read some stats into a database ?
i.e. every 5 mins parse ipvsadm -L > postgres or something ?

Has anyone already written something similar?

--

Regards,

Malcolm Turnbull

IT Manager