Re: LVS realserver connection problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS realserver connection problem
From: Al Kwiatkowski <al@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:37:58 -0500 (CDT)
That's interesting - my realserver had the same setup.  Unfortunately, it
still couldn't connect after I had taken down the other interface and
changed the default gateway to the private network.  Is there something
more I could do (short of removing the ethernet card) to ensure the system
isn't trying to use the public network route (I would think the interface
being down and no entries for it in the routing tables should be enough)?

Al