Apache Serving default host to some browsers

To: "Lvs Users (E-mail)" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Apache Serving default host to some browsers
From: "Joe Stump" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:24:18 -0500
I'm having an odd problem. First off here is my setup:

Kernel 2.4.19 with NAT balancing. The balancing is working fine AFAICS.
Apache is set up with name based virtual hosts

The problem is this:

In Mozilla our virtual hosts load up correctly, but in Internet Explorer on
my boss's computer it does not load properly (but in IE on my computer it
works fine). I have to believe there is something stupid going on with the
headers, but I can't figure out what it is. Basically what happens when you
go to the site in his browser it brings up the default host (the first
virtual host in the httpd.conf file) instead of the ServerName it's supposed
to bring up. Has anyone else seen this type of behavior? Any ideas on how to
fix it?

Thanks!

--Joe

--