Re: Server Application with Primary Server & Backup Server

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Server Application with Primary Server & Backup Server
From: "Gregor Goestl" <gregor.goestl.da@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:30:31 +0100
Hi John!

I heard about Piranha, but I didn't find deeper information on this
software. For example how to configure it. Also the Red Hat Advanced Server
costs some dollars, but I should use open source software ...
Do you have some links about Piranha? Is Piranha under GPL, or can I use
this software only after purchasing the Red Hat Advanced Server?

Thanks,
Bye Gregor