The ktcpvs 0.0.11 tar ball is available on the LVS website. The ChangeLog
is as follows:
Kernel TCP Virtual Server - Version 0.0.11 - February 22, 2003
2003-02-22 Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* tcp_vs_sched.c (tcp_vs_scheduler_get): changed name of the
scheduing modules to the prefix "ktcpvs_*", instead of "tcp_vs_*".
* tcp_vs_phttp.c (data_available): added the checking if the
connection is closed and removed the socket peeking.
* tcp_vs_srvconn.c: changed to use the slow timer to collect stale
server connections, instead of using the system timer. Note that
do not use bottom half or softirq to handle socket directly, such
as closing a socket, it is fatal.
* tcp_vs_timer.c: added the slow timer for collecting stale
connections. The collection procedure is activated by the ktcpvs
main thread periodically.
2003-02-20 Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* tcp_vs_ctl.c: added the sysctl variable
/proc/net/ktcpvs/keepalive_timeout to set the keepalive timeout
* tcp_vs_phttp.c (tcp_vs_phttp_schedule): changed to use the new
server connection pool, so that the server connection pool can be
shared by different clients.
* tcp_vs_srvconn.c : added the implementation of server connection
2003-02-15 Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
* tcp_vs_phttp.c (tcp_vs_phttp_schedule): replaced the
interruptible_sleep_on_timeout call with sleep on socket plus
* tcp_vs.c (tcp_vs_child): replaced interruptible_sleep_on_timeout
with sleep on socket plus schedule_timeout(), so that the child
can be waken up immediately if there is data available. It is more
Your bugreports, fixes, comments and suggestions are welcome.