FTP protocol in DR configuratiojn.

To: "LVS-Post" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FTP protocol in DR configuratiojn.
From: 古文昇 <vincent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 18:09:47 +0800
Hi all,
I got an issue when using the LVS system to do the load balancing to a server
farm with FTP service in direct routing configuration. And I set the
Round-Robin as its distribution algorithm. Can I do the configuration without
setting the persistence mode? Since there will be  two connections(command,
data) needed to be established during service. And the Round-Robin algorithm
will redirect the data request to another real server. And my customers don't
want to turn on the persistence on the real server.

Thanks,

Vincent