Re: Persistant Connections

Subject: Re: Persistant Connections
From: "Alex Short" <alex@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 06:52:30 -0500
I want new persistant connections to go to a holding page, really on both i
want clients to be able to continue to surf the site until their persistent
connections time out.

Really how i want to have it is:
clients surfing persistent connections on both webservers
we want to do an update
we allow currently initiated persistent connections to contiue to surf
new connections go to a maint page
when connects drop off, all to maint, time to update
move back to allowing persistent connections.

-Alex